Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Do It Yourself

I used to take my car in to the shop to get it fixed, see what was wrong with it and so on. I spent a lot of money and many times my car was still messed up! I didn't know anything about a car, but I did have a little sense. I started hearing stories such as someone taking their car in to a certain garage and it came back with a different motor! The lady wouldn't have known, but her sons did because they had put some custom stuff on the car and that was all gone. I started paying more attention and trying to learn what I could about car repair. That was years ago and I've come a long way since then.

2 comments:

Admin said...

In this day and age it is hard to be able to trust any mechanic and at the prices they charge who wants to take the chance? How about a how to on changing your plugs and how to find your firing order? Just a thought.

cricketgo-Mary said...

That's a good Idea. I'll try and check into that when I can. This heat is killing me!